Monday, March 25, 2013

2 years ago in Israel!


In the same month, 2 years ago, some of the things I was doing....



Checking out pickled quail eggs, baby shrimp and pickled cashews!





The Gold Menorah en route the Western Wall


Contemplating on the cat that moves freely across religious divides and man made walls

Observing the sadness of an Orthodox Jew who wished he could visit the Dome of the Rock


Marveling at the beauty of the Golden Dome - I will return!

Entering Masada 


Kosher McD

Creation of the State of Israel

Bonding with my darling Travel Partner!

Being drawn to Palestine

Sharing a smile with a Palestinian beauty

Floating alive! - Dead Sea of course :)

Waiting for the yummiest Kunafeh to be served in Palestine




Jordan in the distance, Dead Sea in between 



Goodbye Israel, Shalom Aleichem & Salaam Aleikum!


To read more about my travel with a friend, sans family, check out my earlier posts. You can start with my airport story.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a fascinating trip! I was particularly taken with the cat photo...it's kind of a weird concept, isn't it?

    I came over from the A to Z challenge...it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics..even after two years the memories must be fresh :))

    ReplyDelete